The following are an example of the services we provide:
- Access property, check condition, and make recommendations.
- Coordinate and/or assist owner to make property available.
- Inspect vacant properties twice a month.
- Conduct biannual inspections on all properties.
- Advertise vacancies on our website, as well as Craigslist, Hotpads.com, Trulia Rentals, and MRIS.
- Show property to prospective tenants.
- Screen all prospective tenants with a detailed rental application.
- Run a credit check, as well as verify rental history, employment and income.
- Review all applications with owner.
- Negotiate, prepare, and execute lease agreement with required disclosures.
- Collect deposit and rent.
- Perform a move-in walk through inspection with the new tenant.
- Enforce strict collection policies.
- Handle all maintenance issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Coordinate repairs with licensed vendors.
- Prepare and serve all legal notices required to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Disburse rent proceeds to the homeowner with monthly statements and any invoices paid.
- Provide an itemized record of all income and expenses monthly.
- Coordinate evictions, if needed.